Compliance with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)The new regulation on the protection of personal data entered into force on May 25, 2018. Designated under the acronym RGPD (General Regulation on the Protection of Data in French) or GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation in English), it concerns all European Union companies that collect and process personal data. It aims to give you more control, more security and more transparency on your personal data.
"Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) undertakes to process personal data in accordance with the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and privacy, in particular in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 adopted on 27 April 2016 and relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
2. Why "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) is authorized to perform the data processing?
3. For what purpose "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) processes your personal data?
4. What personal information do we collect?
5. Veracity of the data provided by the users
6. Data retention
7. Rights of the user on his data
8. Data security
9. International data transfers
12. External links to websites
14. Cookie Usage Policy
15. Acceptance and consent
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The company "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL), whose registered office is 5 rue Gustave Flaubert 85600 Montaigu, registered in the Commercial Register of La Roche-sur-Yon under the number RCS A COMPLETER is responsible for the processing of personal information collected on the website www.My headquarters at me.fr as well as on our social networking pages.
The company "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) attaches the greatest importance to the protection of your personal data. The purpose of this document is to inform you as clearly as possible about the nature of the data collected and the reasons why it is collected.
In accordance with the GDPR, this statement describes our privacy and data protection practices related to:
• Our website and social networking pages
• Our applications
• Emails and SMS that we send to our customers or to the recipients of our newsletters
The user can contact "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHY "Mon siège à moi" IS AUTHORIZED TO REALIZE DATA PROCESSING?
3. WHAT PURPOSES "Mon siège à moi" to me TRY YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data collected by "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) can be used for the following purposes:
• Process sales transactions to manage your purchases and orders, send you transactional emails, deliver your products to your home, relay point or store and take care of your eventual returns
• Ability to communicate with you on your orders, invoices or customer service complaints
• Offer you the opportunity to join our loyalty program to offer you goods and services, which meet your consumption habits and your interests as much as possible Organize contests, or any promotional operation excluding online gambling
• Offer you by newsletters our services and promotional offers that may interest you, subject to your prior consent
• Send relevant direct marketing messages about our products and services via e-mail or any other equivalent electronic communication means
• Register any contact with you
• Provide you with a personalized service during your visit to our website, for example by adapting to each user the content and / or the layout of our sections
• Prevent and detect any fraud or abuse of our website and authorize third parties to perform on our behalf technical, logistical or other operations
• Provide you with information that we believe will be relevant to you (see below)
• Conduct usage profiling of our website and study the demographics of our users, their interests and behaviors to better understand how our users browse and use our website (this information is globalized and therefore anonymous )
• Improve the service provided to our users
• Identify the contributors
We use the information you provide us for:
- The provision of services offered on the website.
- Send commercial communications from "Mon siège à moi" to me (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) on its services by letter, telephone, e-mail, SMS / MMS, push notifications or any other equivalent electronic communication means.
Our service providers and targeted advertising providers may also receive the personal data strictly necessary to perform the services we have entrusted to them (eg home delivery, withdrawal points, secure online payment, targeted promotional campaigns). We transmit your personal data to our logistics partners and carriers who provide us with services such as order processing. These third parties are responsible for the management, execution and processing of the delivery, return and after-sales service of the products. Public authorities may also be recipients of data in the context of judicial or administrative requisitions to meet regulatory requirements. We do not transfer, market or barter your data for marketing purposes to parties outside the company "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL). Data transferred to third parties will be used only for the purpose of dispensing our services.
"Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) and its partners collect and analyze your data for marketing purposes, subject to your prior consent. As part of a contest registration, for example, your data is transformed into pseudonymized detailed profiles (that is, profiles that no longer allow you to identify yourself personally when advertising content is broadcast during your browsing the Internet) to be used by our commercial partners in order to carry out advertising campaigns targeted to your interests and make you enjoy offers that match your consumption habits. However, the user may revoke at any time his consent to each commercial or advertising communication he receives, through the links made available on said communications, by notification to the following email address: contact @ "Mon siège à moi" to me.fr or by mail to "Service Internet "Mon siège à moi" to me (EIRL Bruno DUVAL)", 5 rue Gustave Flaubert 85600 Montaigu.
4. WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT?
We collect the information you provide to us in connection with our business relationship, including:
- when you create a customer account;
- when you join a loyalty program;
- when managing your orders;
- during your exchanges with our customer and customer relations departments;
- when you participate in a contest;
- when you visit the website "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL).
As part of this activity, we collect the following personal information:
• Contact information: title, last name, first name, email address, sex, landline or mobile phone number, date of birth, language, country of navigation
• Delivery information: personal address (name / surname, street, postal code, city, country, delivery comments) and billing address
• Opt-in information to our newsletter: date of opt-in, IP address History of your orders "Mon siège à moi" to me (EIRL Bruno DUVAL)
• History of your products seen at "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL)
• Transactional information: data relating to the transactions carried out on the site (payment type, internal transaction number, type of card used)
• Data relating to your buying habits: loyalty points, order date, frequency of purchase, average basket, type of product purchased, etc.
• History of your relations with our services: phone calls, emails exchanged with customer service
We also collect on our Internet users and applications the following types of information:
• Non-personal information such as IP addresses (location of the computer on the internet), pages viewed and files downloaded. This information tells us, for example, the total number of people using our site, the number of people who browse it regularly, which pages are the most visited and which are the least. This information does not give us any data about you personally or your place of residence, it simply allows us to monitor and improve our service
• User generated content. We may also collect other information sent or disclosed by users about our products and services, such as interests, preferences, ratings, or comments made about our products, as well as testimonials, ideas, messages , articles, photographs, diagrams, drawings, plans, notes, suggestions, inventions, creative works, videos, designs and other information. In this case, we will ask permission before using your content on our website or social platforms. Account creation requires the creation of a password. This password is encrypted and is known only to you. We can not access it. In case of forgotten password, a new password can be generated randomly at your request and will be sent to you on your contact email. Please enter your e-mail address on the "my account" page to receive your new password by e-mail. In accordance with the regulations, we do not collect data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic personal data, biometric personal data for the purpose of identifying a person. uniquely a natural person, personal data relating to health or personal data concerning the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person. These categories of particular personal data are never collected or processed by My registered office (EIRL Bruno DUVAL).
5. VERIFICATION OF DATA PROVIDED BY USERS
The user warrants that the personal data provided are correct and agrees to inform "Mon siège à moi" to me (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) of any changes to the same data. In any case, the user must answer for the veracity of the data provided, "Mon siège à moi" to me (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) reserving the right to exclude from registered services any user who has provided inaccurate data, without prejudice to other actions legal obligations that may be incurred.
6. CONSERVATION OF DATA
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with legal and regulatory provisions. Regarding your customer account, if it has not been ordered, the account is immediately deleted on request. Be careful, however, the deletion of your account will cause you to lose all the information of your account, the history of your purchases, the recording of your addresses of delivery and invoicing, the follow-up of your orders as well as your points loyalty and good of purchase.
Regarding your customer account, if it was the subject of orders, the information is kept the time necessary for the commercial prescription (5 years).
Regarding registration to our newsletter, the information is kept 3 years after our last contact with you (date of opening of the newsletter as proof).
An automatic purge of your personal data is set up according to the following durations:
Email registered to the newsletter: 3 years after the last newsletter opening - the data is removed from our database.
Inactive customer account: 3 years after the last login to the customer account - the data is removed from our databases.
Active customer account: 3 years after the last login to the customer account or 5 years after the last order - the data is removed from our databases.
Regarding the personal data relating to your transactions, we keep them for 13 months from the beginning of the transaction or 15 months in the case of debit payment cards. The data thus retained for evidence purposes for the management of the claims must be kept in intermediate archive and to be used only in case of dispute of the transaction.
Information from analytics tools such as Google Analytics that store anonymous data will be retained indefinitely so that we can use historical data to make informed decisions in the development of our website based on the interactions of our data. users.
7. RIGHTS OF THE USER ON ITS DATA
Pursuant to Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, any natural person using the service has the right to exercise the following rights:
• The right to be informed: this means that we are required to inform you of the manner in which your data is used and this is the purpose of this privacy statement
• Right of access: You have the right to access the data we have about you. To do this, you must apply for access to personal information
• The right to rectify inaccurate data: if data we have about you are incomplete or inaccurate, you have the right to require rectification
• The right to delete information: if you want your data to be no longer processed, you can ask us to delete them from our systems if you feel that their treatment has no reason to continue
• The right to restrict the processing of data: for example, if you think that the data we have is incorrect, we will stop processing it (while retaining it) until we are satisfied that the data is correct
• The right to portability: you can transfer, for your own purposes, the data we hold about you
• The right to oppose the inclusion of any information: You are entitled to oppose the way we use your data when we use it in our own legitimate interest
• The right to regulate any automated decision making and profiling of personal data: you are entitled not to submit to automated decision making infringing your rights
Finally, when "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) detects a personal data breach that could create a high risk for your rights and freedoms, you will be informed of this violation as soon as possible. The user can exercise all these rights to the following email address contact @ "Mon siège à moi" at me.fr, indicating the reason for his request and enclosing a copy of his identity card, to prevent third parties have undue access to his data.
The user can also send his request by mail to the following address: Internet Service "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) 5 rue Gustave Flaubert 85600 Montaigu.
To send you commercial and information emails (excluding transactional emails), we use a software to send emails. We make sure that this provider keeps your data in compliance with the GDPR.
We use your email to send you information about our products, our services and our various news. But if you do not want to receive anything, you will find a link "unsubscribe" at the bottom of each email or you can send us an email to contact @ My headquarters to me if you prefer.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, any data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which his habitual residence, place of work or residence is located. the place where the alleged offense took place, if it considers that the processing of its personal data is not adapted to the regulations or that it considers that the exercise of its rights is not respected. The supervisory authority to which the claim has been addressed shall inform the claimant of the progress and outcome of the claim.
8. DATA SECURITY
The protection of privacy and personal data of users is very important for "Mon siège à moi" to me (EIRL Bruno DUVAL). Therefore, "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) is doing everything in its power to prevent your data from being used inappropriately, allowing access to this data only to authorized personnel. "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) maintains the levels of security of protection of personal data in accordance with the regulations in force and has also implemented all the technical means at his disposal to avoid loss, misuse, the tampering, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the user through the website or during its registration in the store, without prejudice to the fact that the security measures of our computer tools are not infallible . "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) is committed to comply with the obligation of secrecy and confidentiality of personal data in accordance with the law in force. In addition, it undertakes to guarantee a secure treatment of these data in the event of any sales and international transfers, if any. For website services that require registration as a user, a password will be required. The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password, as well as any activities that may occur on the open session with your name and password. The user agrees to notify "Mon siège à moi" to me (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) as soon as possible of the unauthorized use of his username and / or password or any other security breach. "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) can not be held responsible for damages or losses whose origin could be the non-compliance with this obligation by the user.
9. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
Personal data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If so, "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) will make every effort to ensure that this international transfer of data has a level and adequate security guarantees. The guarantees we use to protect international data transfers include: Model contractual clauses validated by the European Commission. These standard clauses provide a sufficient guarantee as they allow compliance with the relevant security levels as required by the regulations on the protection of personal data, and in particular with regard to the Regulation; or By certification mechanisms that certify that third parties outside the EEA process personal data in a manner that complies with the Regulations. These certifications must be approved either by the European Commission, by the relevant control authority under the Regulations, or by the national accreditation body designated in accordance with the Regulations.
Access to the Site and its use (including the creation of user account) by children must be under the control and responsibility of the parents. Online ordering is normally reserved for adults who will have to ensure the confidentiality of their login and password. Minors may, however, technically place an order under the control and responsibility of the parents. Our recommendations to prevent your child from contracting on the internet: It should not be entrusted to your credit card numbers and close access to "Paypal" or other means of payment (including the means of payment associated with your internet access). However, this will not prevent micropayments over the phone. It is recommended to use parental control software, which allows you to control the entry of certain information such as banking data.
12. EXTERNAL LINKS TO WEBSITES
The My Headquarters website (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) may contain external links to websites of third-party companies or companies. "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) can not be held responsible for the way in which these companies treat the protection of the confidentiality and the personal data, that is why we advise you to read attentively the declarations of confidentiality of these web sites which are not the property of "Mon siège à moi" to me (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) regarding the use, processing and protection of personal data. The conditions offered by these websites can not be the same as those offered by "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL).
14. COOKIES USE POLICY
When you allow us, access and navigation to the website "Mon siège à moi" at me (EIRL Bruno DUVAL), accessible by the URL https: //www.My headquarters at me.fr, assumes the use and download cookies on the computer device (computer, tablet, smartphone ...) with which you access and navigate on "Mon siège à moi" to me (EIRL Bruno DUVAL); this in order to allow and optimize your navigation, then to analyze some of your behaviors during navigation anonymously.
We invite you to read carefully this document to inform you in detail about the use of this technology with "Mon siège à moi" to me (EIRL Bruno DUVAL).
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded into the device or device with which you browse the internet at the time of entry on certain pages and / or by using certain services offered on them, and which can store information that can be recovered later for different purposes.
3. Cookies used on "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL)
To ensure its proper use, the Holder uses on "Mon siège à moi" to me (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) the following types of cookies:
• Personalization cookies: these are the ones that allow you to adapt "Mon siège à moi" to me (EIRL Bruno DUVAL) to some pre-established general characteristics such as the language, the browser used or the region from which you are connecting.
• Technical cookies: they are responsible for providing fluidity and convenience during the navigation on the page, as well as to provide it with a safety device. For example, they identify the session of a registered user.
• Advertising cookies: they are used to manage the existing advertising space on "Mon siège à moi" (EIRL Bruno DUVAL). Thus each user receives an advertising content in accordance with the content of the page and the frequency of the advertisements.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow the management of existing advertising spaces so that the user receives advertising content in accordance with his browsing habits and preferences.
4. Managing and disabling cookies
If you can not find a way to manage cookies, contact us at the following address: email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
15. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
By using our sites, applications or social media pages, or by participating in a contest or random draw or by registering to receive our newsletters, you consent to the collection and use of the information in accordance with this declaration.
The user declares having been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data, by accepting and consenting to the automated processing of these by "Mon siège à moi" to me (EIRL Bruno DUVAL), in the manner and for the purposes set out in this policy. confidentiality. If you do not agree to this statement, please do not use our site, pages or apps, our social networking pages or enter our contests or subscribe to our newsletters.
Date of the last update of this Privacy and Cookie Management Statement: February 1, 2019
See paragraph 4 "Managing and Disabling Cookies" of this Cookies Policy for more information.